Good news! TM is for you!
- This technique is simple and easy to learn.
- Once learned, the procedure is effortless–even young hyperactive children take to TM like fish to water.
- Our certified TM teachers are highly trained, experienced, and are available to answer any questions you might have.
- In TM, we don’t control our mind or try to stop thoughts or monitor them.
- In TM, there is no concentration, no philosophy, no change of lifestyle and no belief involved.
- More than 417 published peer-reviewed scientific studies have verified both the immediate and cumulative benefits of the Transcendental Meditation program.
Compare meditation techniques
This simple, natural meditation has been rigorously studied by science and has been found to produce a unique style of brain functioning and deep relaxation not found in other practices. For a comparison of the Transcendental Meditation program with Mindfulness, Zen, Guided Meditation and others practices, please click here.
Due to the non-profit nature of the TM Program, anyone who wants to learn should be able to learn. If you or someone you know has difficulty paying the course fee, grants and payment plans may be available. Please inquire with your local certified TM instructor.
Transcendental Meditation Wasn’t What I Expected
Excerpted from a post on our blog
“When I was 19, a woman in my circle of friends learned the Transcendental Meditation technique. She loved it and was immediately consumed with the desire to tell us all about it and get us to learn too. I was curious, but I have to admit that I was also a little nervous about it. What little I’d heard about meditation, it seemed like something for monks. It might be something religious. I wondered if, during TM, I would see God (and I wasn’t convinced there was one) and was I ready for that? And would I even be able to meditate successfully?