What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- to improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we received from you.
- to improve customer service – Your information helps us more effectively respond to your requests.
- when you make a donation on our contribution page
- to send periodic emails—The email address you provide may be used to send you information, updates or related information pertaining to our content. Note: if at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, scroll down to the bottom of the email and click on unsubscribe.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your requests, so long as those parties agreed to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please also visit our site’s Conditions of Use page at