TM can increase
- Energy (there is an energy crisis–yours!)
- Good memory and higher IQ
- Better grades, creativity and alertness
- HAPPINESS!!—and less moodiness
- More tolerance
- Clearer thinking and focus (so you can stay awake in class and when studying)
- Better sleep. FINALLY.
- Confidence and self-esteem and being the best of who you are.
TM can reduce
- Reliance on pills, alcohol and other substances you won’t desire anymore
- Mental and physical rigidity
- Pent-up emotions
- Symptoms of ADHD (meditate or medicate?)
Self Esteem & Peer Pressure
You know it’s true: when we are secure in ourselves, we’re less concerned about approval from others and less influenced by peer pressure. The TM practice increases self-actualization—you get the picture.
- The TM technique builds self-confidence and self-worth because when we meditate, we find that we are full inside—we are, in fact, INFINITE.
- During the meditation, the deep relaxation (deeper than a nap) reduces our stress and anxiety.
- Experiencing our inner Being, a field of intelligence and creativity and fullness, naturally increases social skills.